Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Teachers & You

Short Sarcastic Poem.

You such a coward!
What are you scared of
The conversation led to silence
The undefined word after words
Trembling legs and shaking hands
Stagnant eyes with effortless smile

What is a value of stay 
If you could not give a say
Not in respectful but in a sorrowful way

-missymicey- written on Sunday, 15th May 2017:1.57pm
Lol, I critized myself due to my cowardness to meet teachers. 

I think a lot of things happened to me on the next semester which made me more confident to meet teachers and ask questions. Yeah, just to solve my problems in studies, not interested in neither gossiping nor chit-chatting because that is not my personality, yet. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teachers & You

Short Sarcastic Poem. You such a coward! What are you scared of The conversation led to silence The undefined word after words Tre...