Thursday, November 10, 2016

Career . Confusion . Care .

As we talked about our future career prospect, people seem to judge a particular career based on money. The thing that I want to appoint here is why we should have a career? The result had shown a lot of scholars who ended up, didn't having the fixed jobs. They studied a lot but does the only way they could express their knowledge are by getting goverment jobs? Come on, open your mind. Express your capabilities to the communities. Help them whenever they need help or in danger because there are lots of people demanded for your kindly hearted actions. Avoid standing high at the peaceful state, but try to indulge to the lowest dungeon.

   I also want to be a tiny finger of help in a such huge developed society, could I? Does I need to be a soldier in order to fight for unjustice in Palestine? Should I be a doctor to treat an injured innocent child? Should I be a lawyer to question the mistreat of humanity? Should I be a criminology to investigate the proven faulty evil actions? Should I be a politician to rule the unbalanced world? Should I be a psychology to learn about the ultimate human behaviours? Should I be a business woman for me to provide sufficient funds for more powerful military weapons?

   Should I be a scientist to discover new things? I have a little doubts on being a scientist because the phrase of scientist itself covered a very wide range of specific knowledge and skills. I would prefer action style rather than passive style and that's why I'm confused right know. My ambition started to change its path to the righteous one. 

The problem is I can't discover this yet. So, let's pray for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teachers & You

Short Sarcastic Poem. You such a coward! What are you scared of The conversation led to silence The undefined word after words Tre...